This year I expect my students to:
1. Try their best.
- You never know, until you try!
2. Ask questions if they are unsure.
- There is no such thing as a dumb question.
3. Be respectful to others and themselves.
- This includes listening while others are talking, taking turns, and being kind to their peers.
4. Be responsible for their actions.
- Homework is completed.
- Agenda book is present.
- If you chose to treat others unfairly, you are responsible for the consequences. Likewise, if you are kind and respectful to others, you are responsible for the positive consequences!
5. Act cooperatively with others.
- Our classroom is a family-like community, where we work together and help each other succeed!